KLCC services will be held at the Cathedral as scheduled unless severe weather conditions exist.
In the event that services are canceled due to inclement weather in any season, we will reschedule at a later specified time. For all the latest on service delays or cancellations, check back on klcc.us for up-to-date announcements, or tune in to these media outlets:
• Follow @KLCC_Milford on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
• Watch TV WTNH 8, NEWS 12, NBC 30, or WFSB 3
• Listen to Radio WICC 600 AM
• Call our Ministry HQ hotline at 203.877.5464 x57
• Sign up at WTNH.com/mobile/text-alerts and click on their Severe Alerts form
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive our email notifications and updates
Snow Removal Volunteers
If you’re able to devote time to making sure our church grounds are cleared, we welcome your help! Sign up at the Connect Counter, online at klcc.us/serve, or call the Properties Management office, 203.877.5464 x23.
Please use discretion when making the decision to travel during poor weather conditions.